Streaming video is now one of the biggest markets of entertainment. Cable TV is now becoming a thing of the past as TVs are becoming smart and the connection is becoming wireless. Even though India responded lately to streaming TV yet it is rising fast.
With Netflix, Hotstar and Amazon Prime video as the faces of streaming TV, day by day more Indians are showing interest in cable-free smart entertainment. Amazon observed this and now introduced a new device that acts as a hub for streaming.
Why Amazon Fire Stick?
Remember Chromecast? It is the plug-in device for your TV which enables you to cast everything on your mobile phone to view the movies and videos you like on your big TV. Amazon Fire Stick is for the same purpose but minus the smartphone. It does not require any ties with your smartphone, just a charging cable, and Wi-Fi connection.
Here are 4 reasons why Amazon Fire Stick is better than Chromecast
- Processing Power – Fire stick can handle visual intensive apps better than Chromecast and can also be able to run graphic intensive games which the Chromecast cannot run
- Apps – Fire stick boasts more apps and games than Chromecast thanks to the Play Store linkage and the controller can make them more appealing for casual home gaming like Angry Birds. On the other hand, Chromecast have limited multiplayer games that can disappoint
- User Interface – Amazon fire stick provides an excellent well-designed user interface with a techno flash design while Chromecast just acts as link between your devices and your TV
- Ease of Operation – Fire stick comes with a voice-controllable remote that simplifies your quest for viewing movies while Chromecast need you to have knowledge about casting on your smartphone
How does It work?
The process is pretty much simple. All you have to do is to connect the stick to HDMI port of your TV, connect the stick to a wall charger and connect the stick to a wireless connection in your home. Then you can stream from wide range of services like
- Amazon Prime Video
- YouTube and even more
The best thing about buying Amazon Fire Stick is the voice controllable feature which cuts all the effort of typing and searching process. It will be a lot useful even for people with less technical knowledge and elderly people as a simple voice command will allow you to play all your favorite movies and videos.
You can buy this on Amazon and you can also get various offers including
- 499 Amazon Pay Balance if your join Amazon Prime
- 100GB free Airtel 4G data over 3 months
- You Broadband 240GB data over 3 months
- Eros Now free subscription for 3 months
- Gaana ad-free streaming for 6 months
The Amazon Fire Stick costs about 3,999 INR and this device will be bang for your buck as in converts your HD TV into a Smart TV and may make you to never leave your couch ore remote. So Why Wait? Purchase Amazon fire stick and binge-watch all your favourite shows.