Smartphones are changing daily. With new additions and more requirements, the companies are going a long way to making their smartphones unique and more powerful. The bigger specs, the better will be its value in the market.
Many Chinese smartphone companies are known for packing a lot in a budget priced phone like One Plus, Huawei, Xiaomi and now the somewhat lesser known to the world company Gionee.
Gionee surprisingly is packing four cameras in its new smartphone lineup series S10 which it announced a few days back and here is everything you need to know about the device.
Gionee is eyeing for the mid-range smartphone market (15,000 INR to 30,000 INR) and keeping the same in mind, it released three variants in its S10 line-up. They are:
- Gionee S10
- Gionee S10B
- Gionee S10C
While the Gionee S10 is the high-end model, S10 C is the budget version of the three. The three variants differ in the camera arrangement, display, processor and battery.
Here are the specs of the S10 variants:
- Display: S10 - 5.5-inch Full HD display, S10B - 5.5-inch Full HD display, S10C - 5.2-inch HD display
- RAM - S10 - 6GB RAM, S10B - 4GB RAM, S10C - 4GB RAM
- Processor - S10 - MediaTek Helio P25, S10B - MediaTek Helio P10 processor , S10C - Snapdragon 427 processor
- Battery - S10 - 3450 mAh, S10B - 3700 mAh , S10C - 3100 mAh
- Camera - S10 - 16 MP+8 MP rear and 20 MP+8 MP front, S10B - 13 MP+5 MP rear and 16 MP front, S10C - 16 MP rear and 13 MP front
- Storage - S10 - 64GB, S10B - 64GB , S10C - 32GB
- Price - S10 - 24,000 INR, S10B - 21,000 INR, S10C - 15,000 INR (roughly)
Features like connectivity, ports and others are still not revealed by Gionee. The phones will be first released in China with S10B already out since Friday and S10 and S10C will be available from June 9. The global release may be in the coming months and it is yet to be announced.
S10's camera will be the main selling point of the smartphone and will help it in competing with similar companies like One Plus, Xiaomi and Huawei. The colours flaunted are attractive as well that look beautiful with the design of the phone.
These smartphones may help Gionne to make a come back in global markets where it is witnessing a decline in sales. Keeping market aside, packing four cameras in a smartphone may be a little bit overkill. Either way, the camera may be a lot better than its previous versions.