The security of money is the first and the last thought in mind of any overseas traveler. While carrying a wad of notes everywhere one goes, considering a threat of theft in every possibility, you are haunted of any loss of your precious money as a result of any mishap. In this worry, your actual purpose of the international trip loses its essence. Moreover, it is never feasible to carry a huge amount of money in the form of cash as handling becomes extremely tedious in the case. Hence, it is always convenient to use cash-cards. A forex card for this cause can be the best deal worth opting for as cards offer both, security of your money as well as the many great deals in return in your purchases.
Forex cards are regarded as a travel card with the facility of being similar to a prepaid card in nature. And, Forex cards in India are lot more advantageous and have more pros than any significant cons.
- The first benefit will undoubtedly be convenience as these cards are such small in size that they can be carried in wallets.
- One can just slip into one's pocket and set out to journey anywhere on the planet.
- This multi- currency card can be put to function and reloaded with the currency of choice one desires for a tour.
- One can efficiently issue forex cards from any financial institution on producing a few basic documents.
- One can withdraw money from one's account in any corner in the world with the help of these prepaid cards.
- Forex cards can also save us from double conversions and in this way money can be saved rather than buying cash directly which is much less than that of credit cards with 11% charges, eventually cutting any extra loads on transactions.
- Further, forex cards are devoid of any unavailability, unlike credit cards or debit cards and so one can withdraw money at any point of time with no subject of accessibility.
- Besides this, Forex card come along with spare cards than be brought to action under the circumstances of absence of the original forex card. So if, by any chance you lose your card, you need not panic- another substitute card comes immediately to your rescue!
- For safety purpose, the misplaced primary card can be blocked by using PIN security ensuring a complete peace of mind while travelling.
Travel cards can be of a lot of importance and be simply metaphorical for an ideal medium enduring foreign exchange. It’s a perfect blend of safety and convenience of our cash as well as a cheaper and affordable option. So instead of worrying and fussing around with countless bundles of cash or gripping a traveler’s cheque, a forex card can be noted as the most reasonable substitute.
You can order your own Forex card from any trusted Foreign exchange distributor websites online like Thomas Cook, ICICI etc. The pains of paying actual physical visits to the banks for them to issue your card have been minimized by online shopping. So you can book your card at your workplace or home itself, with just a few clicks from your laptop or phone. And what’s more? Instead of waiting endlessly for your card to arrive to you, you can now get it delivered in a matter of a couple of days, right at your doorstep!
So what is simpler? Carrying a bundle of cash or just slipping a card into your wallet and get going?
Power to you!